Valentine’s Day: The traditional definition of this V-day is a day for the exchange of tokens of affection…. Have you got the perfect gift for him/ her? How about a photo shoot session to capture your kids celebrating the day?
Here are some ideas on how-to capture the cute photo for their Valentines.
1. Fun Action shot – Focus on capturing the kids in action (a jump or twirling around in a circle) and the patterns created by their arms and legs.
2. Multiple Collage shots – Double the numbers, double the Sweetness! Snap several photos at once, then put them in a collage arrangement for display.
3. Carnival shot – Take the shot to a creative level. This is a simple top-down shot. Decorate a flat surface (ground) with flowers & cutie bears and then ask the model (your kid) to sit over the decorations.
4. Cute Close up shot – Focus on facial features. To add a bit of magic, why not give him/ her a hat to wear?
5. “I Heart U” Signs – Give your kid hold-up signs with love messages.
6. Be Bold – Carefully print a short love note across the face.
Please subscribe to FastFoodMom & follow us on Facebook! ❤
fastfoodmom.com / fastfoodmom.wordpress.com / fastfoodmom.blogspot.com
- Unique and Inexpensive Last Minute Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day (prweb.com)
- Where to date in valentines day (mynightdreams.wordpress.com)
- All I want for Valentine’s Day (kerrycooks.wordpress.com)
- My wish for your Valentine’s Day (newenglandpetguide.wordpress.com)
- PAS Valentine’s Day equation! (rightways.wordpress.com)