How far would you go for mom & daughter/ father & son activity participation?
Recently, I came across this lifestyle blog of an adventurous mom, Menna Pritchard, who appears to have a passion for her outdoor activities. Menna is 26, a single mom with a 4 months old toddler, Ffion and a full-time student working toward a degree in outdoor education.
“Life is all about risks, whether that’s something as simple as getting in your car every day or climbing up a rock face,”
This Dare Devil mom certainly wins our respect for her. We think mounting the cliff or whatever sports she participates in, the most important thing is that she shares her true passion and joy with Ffion. The image of Menna & Ffion’s struggle to reach the top of the climb resonates something more then just a simple bonding exercise, it’s a reflection of their lifestyle.
- Anger at mum Menna Pritchard rock-climbing with toddler strapped to her back (thesun.co.uk)
- Rock climbing with baby on board (bbc.co.uk)
- Woman climbs cliffs with toddler on back (upi.com)
- Lil’ Miss Goes Rock Climbing! (homeschoolinghelicoptermama.wordpress.com)
- Is she off her rocker? (thesun.co.uk)
- Facebook photo of woman rock climbing with baby strapped to her back causes controversy, for some reason (offthebench.nbcsports.com)